• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composite images rejected

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I,m new at adobe stock.I uploaded some composite images,but all of the were rejected by technical issues.I wrote the requirements and didnt found the reason.If somebody help me ,ill be a very grateful.

I will attach the images.Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Hi @Leonidas Sparta ,

What @Abambo says applies to all the images. In addition there are too much black areas where there are no details; edges that are not sharp. Here's an example of another poor quality art:

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1619177154894.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

. @jacquelingphoto2017 @Abambo  Now I saw that  just one image is rejected - this with the hand problem.The others are accepted by Adobe moderators. Thanks for the opinions anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the fact that Adobe moderators do not accept easily such digitally modified pictures, you need to be aware that the work you present here is not well done. Just to give you a hint:

Abambo_0-1619162289207.png

The hand should melt perfectly into the background. Instead, you have aliasing effects and this border effect that you see always, when the original background is lighter and the artist did a sloppy job and did not compensate for this.

Also, the hand shows that the original picture of the man did not have the required quality for stock. Taking a bad picture and modifying it digitally, hoping that it will be accepted does not work.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer. You are right about the hand. What you think about the other images? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Leonidas Sparta ,

What @Abambo says applies to all the images. In addition there are too much black areas where there are no details; edges that are not sharp. Here's an example of another poor quality art:

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1619177154894.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @jacquelingphoto2017.

@Leonidas Sparta to do what you intend to do you really need to start with quality photos, and then you need to do perfect editing. There are several things that are quite difficult to do. The most difficult in my eyes is to cut out hair correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. @jacquelingphoto2017 @Abambo  Now I saw that  just one image is rejected - this with the hand problem.The others are accepted by Adobe moderators. Thanks for the opinions anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: The Bulb-picture has been accepted by error then, as the Mickey Mouse T-shirt should trigger an IP violation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Abambo it was trigger the Ip violation really but in this case i thought where was the problem and correct it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines