Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting Bridge to Adobe Stock with a different account

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new to Adobe Stock. I've decided to start selling some of the animations I make for my tutorials and decided to use Adobe Stock. But here is the problem. The computer in which I have Adobe Creative Cloud installed is not mine (a family member), so the Creative Cloud subscription is under the account of the owner of the computer, even though I use the computer a lot. And see the subscription was just renewed for another year is not like I can abandon that account or buy a different licence, ouchie. The problem is I made an account that is for me, so I can buy and sell stock. Can I connect Bridge to Adobe Stock to publish with a different account than the one where Creative Cloud is licensed to? How do I do that?

Thank you for your help!

Adriana

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Actually I found the way. Not with Bridge, but Adobe Media Encoder allows you to connect the  share function to a different account. All you have to do is add your profile name and password, and that's good. But to do that you have to encode a file, after the first time you do that, your preference for the second account is saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a common user on that computer?

You may export your data to the disk and use the web-interface to upload your files. That works nearly as easy then using the build-in functionality.

Moving form Adobe Stock​ to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am.

We have one user only because multiple users tend to slow down the computer and we run really heavy software on the computer. I used FTP, but I know that when using Adobe's Integration I can already do stuff easily such as apply keywords I have already saved and other stuff. This first time I had to do things manually, one by one for 16 videos I uploaded and I wanted to make that process quicker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you can't have the butter and the money of the butter! You will need to live with one adobe id for all adobe apps.

Multiple users do not tend to slow down your computer, however.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I found the way. Not with Bridge, but Adobe Media Encoder allows you to connect the  share function to a different account. All you have to do is add your profile name and password, and that's good. But to do that you have to encode a file, after the first time you do that, your preference for the second account is saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines