• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor account blocked!

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

05/19/2021 my contributor account was blocked!

It is noted that some of my illustrations are similar to another author from Adobe Stock.

Until now, I am not answered by mail from contributor-support@adobe.com. I write there every day, a week has passed, the account has been blocked, I cannot work normally and do not receive any explanations.

Since 2009, I have been working on this site (previously at Fotolia), posting photos, videos and vector illustrations, but this is the first time I've encountered this.

What should I do, who should I contact the company with my question ?!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my bad english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You used the correct e-mail. You need to wait for an answer. Watch also your spam folder. It may be that the mail from Adobe lands there, except if you entered the contributor e-mail into your address book.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultdw0uyq69n0nq,

It's unfortunate when somebody files a complaint and your account is suspended.  There's nothing you can do except be patient and wait until the investigation is completed which could take several weeks.  In the meantime, find other things to do.

Sorry but Adobe won't comment publicly about this.  And fellow product users can't help you so I'm locking this topic now as there's nothing more to say except good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines