• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contributor Account blocking issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if one's contributor account gets blocked, what happens to the earnings, as well as pending payouts?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parttis,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/how-do-i-receive-payments-from-photo-sales-where-should-i-enter... is the closest information I find on the subject. I suggest you direct the question to Adobe directly by replying to the block notice you received if it is your account that is blocked, or using the contact us at the bottom of the page if you are just asking for information.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Adobe states in terms that they're not obliged to pay you if your account is blocked due to any wrong activities. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont go that straight, Adobe stock is making money through contributors. They are not authorised to block anyone without any reason. On 16th, Many contributors are blocked without any reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I agree to that but you can read their section 8.1 in contributor terms. They have written it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

On 16th, Many contributors are blocked without any reason.

End Quote.

How do you know that many contributors have been blocked without any reason

If you are getting blocked, you will have recieved a mail with the blocking reason. If you have not, check your spam folders. Adobe does not block contributors WITHOUT REASON, but because the contributor is in breach of the  contributor agreement.

If the blocking was due to a configuration error, you will be unblocked. You should contact the contributor help if you think that the blocking of your account was by error: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We, as contributors, we have a community. ON which I came to know 4 of my friends got their account blocked. This is the fruit of  your "QUOTATION"

Secondly, I never received any email telling me the reason of blocking.

So aquire some knowledge first then come to answer. (ABAMBO)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Even on Facebook Stock Community, I saw many people stating that exact issue, some were getting the internal error and some were getting validation issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines