• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

contributor commission

Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. I've got "custom" sale of a photo at USD 0.33$.  "Custom" always were higher priced, when "subscription" licences.

Is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

"Custom" is an indication the customers was an Enterprise user. In many cases, these custom licenses do result in higher commissions than typical subscriptions. In some cases however, based on the price the customer is paying per download, it's the same as some subscription plans.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Custom" is an indication the customers was an Enterprise user. In many cases, these custom licenses do result in higher commissions than typical subscriptions. In some cases however, based on the price the customer is paying per download, it's the same as some subscription plans.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got you. But for me it looks like a mess at the moment. I thought "custom" is a negotiated on IRREGULAR number of items basis plan and "subscription" is derived directly from a standard EARNINGS BREAKDOWN table. It is not like that anymore? Or I am wrong in my understanding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines