• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor: Do I Need to Sign a Legality Form of Sorts?

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I signed up to be a Contributor on another site and found out that I'd have to (if I remember) sign a form and comply with the US law (something to do with reporting the legal offices in USA how much you've earned from selling photos/videos before getting taxed) I got scared and requested the site to cancel my account because I didn't want to have anything to do with the legality of things (especially when I'm based in the UK).

Is this the same for Adobe Stock Contributor?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

You will need to agree to the terms and conditions for contributors. In addition, you will be required to submit a tax form.

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-20160721_1200.…

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to agree to the terms and conditions for contributors. In addition, you will be required to submit a tax form.

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-...

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines