Contributor Page Not Working - Error 400

Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I get this page when clicking the "Sell" button.

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400

I am also not able to access the Tax details info or page to become a contributor.
TOPICS
Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Contributor Page Not Working - Error 400

Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I get this page when clicking the "Sell" button.

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400

I am also not able to access the Tax details info or page to become a contributor.
TOPICS
Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly clear your browser cache and try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and keep running into it. And clearing the cache doesn't help, I don't know what to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem  for 2 days now. Error 400

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing browser cache completely helped fix the error

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not fixing the error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 1
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try since 4 days. I cleared all the cache files completly and deleted all my Adobe cookies. WTF! It's still not working!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a week for me. I can't log in to my dashboard to check sales, upload new stuff etc. Nothing helps (cleaning cache, cookies, tried other browsers). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error when I tried going to the site today. Clearing my cache was the first thing I tried, and it didn't work. I can log in from my phone, but I can't request payouts or do much else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different web browser entirely. If that doesn't work, you may need to log in using a VPN if the country you live in is preventing access. The contributor portal is functioning properly at this time.

Mat 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0