• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor Question

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to rearrange the order of pictures on my portfolio.

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Hi Funex0

I don't think that is possible. Your images will however move up the market pages, depend on the tags you use, and if you use the maximum allowed. Do remember all tags must be relevant. The number of views will also affect the speed of movement. Therefore it is important to have very high quality images, at all times. I do not know if MatHayward​ has anything to add.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Funex0

I don't think that is possible. Your images will however move up the market pages, depend on the tags you use, and if you use the maximum allowed. Do remember all tags must be relevant. The number of views will also affect the speed of movement. Therefore it is important to have very high quality images, at all times. I do not know if MatHayward​ has anything to add.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Just to support what you answered here, I just finished searching Adobe Stock and found many of my pictures by searching by using my title and subject matter list words. They fit right in and were in good spots, first, fifth and 20th on subject pages. Nice marketing job by Adobe too. The two recent ones were not yet in the regular stock pages yet - only in a few days so will look next week for them. Have a great New Year. Best wishes, Joan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines