Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright Icons

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei,

i would like to know if i need to add a copyright using adobe stock icons?
i bought an icon, but copyright was not written down there.

Can you please help me? For us it would be useful just using icons (adobe stock) without copyright.

Thanks for reply. Eva

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There IS copyright, whether it says so or not, and you cannot use it freely, only under the terms of the license. You do not need to add copyright to the file, but you may need to add a credit every time it is used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, wir arbeiten mit der Standardlizenz.

die erste Frage ist: muss ich bei Icons auch ein Copyright angeben und wenn ja wo finde ich das?
Weil ich habe ein Icon bei Ihnen in der Standardlizenz erworben und finde das Copyright nicht in den Bildeigenschaften.

die zweite Frage ist: stellen Sie sich vor, ich mache einen Flyer mit 10 Icons drauf. Jedes Icon hat eine anderes Copyright. Wie soll ich das visuell umsetzen?

die dritte Frage ist: mein Unternehmen erstellt eine Informationsbroschüre und gibt diese an einen Kunden weiter. Der Kunde verändert die Broschüre (fügt sein Unternehmenslogo hinzu, nutzt unsere Inhalte) und gibt die Broschüre wiederum an seine Kunden weiter. Dürfen Icons und Adobe Stockbilder drin bleiben, die wir mit unserer Standardlizenz erworben haben? Ich füge einen Screenshot Ihrer Standardlizenzangaben hinzu, es ist missverständlich formuliert meines Erachtens und ich bitte um Klärung Standardlizenz_Adobe_Stockbilder.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a no-reply; I cannot understand. I have the standard license, as I told you.

What do you mean by credit?

please contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "credit" here is just words to say who owns the image copyright. Adobe say this:

We require a photo credit to be added only when using the image in an editorial article or for social media. When editorial images are used in print, websites, blogs, etc, you must include the credit line mentioned on the Adobe Stock website and contained in the IPTC credit line field. For example, “Agency Name/Author Name - stock.adobe.com."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we work with the standard license.

The first question is: do I also have to indicate copyright for icons, and if so, where do I find it?
Because I bought an icon from you in the standard license, and I don't find the copyright in the image properties.

The second question is: imagine I make a flyer with 10 icons on it. Each icon has different copyright. How should I implement this visually?

The third question is: my company creates an information brochure and gives it to a customer. The client modifies the brochure (adds their company logo, uses our content) and, in turn, gives the brochure to their clients. Are we allowed to keep icons and Adobe stock images in it that we purchased with our standard license? I am attaching a screenshot of your standard license details, it is misleadingly worded, in my opinion, and I ask for clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines