• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright issue?

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make elaborate graphic fonts. Have only done my own stuff but seen others do copycat fonts with great success. So I wanted to do an "Inspired" font of Fresh Prince in Bel-Air, you know the graffiti styled one.

So I made a very similar font in style, colors and I called it Fresh Princess Graffiti Font. It got rejected due to intellectual property. Now...that wouldn't be so strange really but when I see tons and tons of exactly the same thing on Adobe Stock I wonder....

There are actually lots of fonts here already like Super Font which is a very inspired font from Mario Bros so why would my font be rejected and not everyone elses exactly same font ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be the IP reason was not the font itself but some of your keywords? There may also be a prior message that the moderators where waiting for a release form. And it may be also that "Fresh Princess" is to near to "Fresh Prince", as it is only 2 characters... 

Without references we can only guess. You even didn't include a reference.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the content and only going on what you've described, it sounds like you pushed the envelope a bit too far. I recommend you review the Adobe Stock legal guidelines HERE for information.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii @MatHayward I need your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you post here (if the subject is not the same, do not hijack this thread, create your own) or you may contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for all your help. my problem has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines