• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correcting keywords in just ONE image is making changes to others not selected. HELP!

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I decided to update the keywords on some of my Adobe images and I am being driven crazy because when I update just one image in a similar batch, a bunch of images are being updated with the wrong title and keywords, even though those images are definitely not checkmarked as selected! Then when I try to correct one of them, all the rest from that similar batch immediately get a bunch of inappropriate keywords and the wrong heading! I can't find help for this problem anywhere. What am I missing here? Clients are not going to appreciate inappropriate keywords, but I am not putting them there. Adobe is!

Id there a way to contact Contributor Help?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Use the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of your Contributor Page.

Annotation 2019-12-02 161126.jpg

When changing keywords though (as well as Title, Category) just to make sure, go to your 'Dashboard' page, click on an image that you want to change and hover over the keywords and a pencil icon will appear. Click on the pencil icon. This will open your keyword list and you can make your corrections. Then click save and you're done. I don't know why your other keywords are changing in your batch. I haven't come across this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of your Contributor Page.

Annotation 2019-12-02 161126.jpg

When changing keywords though (as well as Title, Category) just to make sure, go to your 'Dashboard' page, click on an image that you want to change and hover over the keywords and a pencil icon will appear. Click on the pencil icon. This will open your keyword list and you can make your corrections. Then click save and you're done. I don't know why your other keywords are changing in your batch. I haven't come across this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your reply! What was happening, is that I was clicking OK after adding the keywords, and then moving onto the next image without first hitting SAVE, which was not visible unless I scolled down. I had thought that OK was saving my changes. So my problem is now solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines