Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt Vector Preview

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After attempting my first vector upload, I found a problem with the adobe stock preview.

When the preview is opened in Illustrator, parts of the image are missing.

Here is a link to the asset on adobe stock where you can see what the picture should look like.

https://stock.adobe.com/images/acoustic-guitar-vector-artwork/207490308

Once the stock preview is downloaded and opened in AI, a big part of the pick board is missing.  No one will ever buy the vector if they look at the preview.  ( Note: If I buy the vector, it appears fine.  It is only the stock preview that appears corrupt. )

Could this have something to do with transparency and/or the way i saved the file?  The vector was made and saved as an AI file.

I would like to fix this and upload more vectors but I seem to be missing something critical.

Thank you in advance for your insight.

Sincerely,

Andrew Nicholson

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

As a workaround, create a 15MP (or larger) jpg preview file. Add the vector file and the jpg preview to a .zip folder and upload the .zip. The system will display your jpg preview file instead of the vector.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, create a 15MP (or larger) jpg preview file. Add the vector file and the jpg preview to a .zip folder and upload the .zip. The system will display your jpg preview file instead of the vector.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! 

I will try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines