• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Critique image

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Yes a newbie on board. I have an image that has been rejected for technical issues, which I'm fine with. Just maybe a little insight to improve and learn from. Maybe it's too blue...Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.  

🙂

Forest MistForest Mist

Laura Melis
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the original...TreeLandscapeCopy.jpg

Laura Melis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loura,

The technical issue is due to the fact that nothing is clearly visible. You need to be focusing on a subject that is clearly visible amid the fog. Hence you need to set the correct exposure when taking the photo.

The original, even though is a little under exposed, but not much to produce that white you have in the edited version. Corrections is what you should be doing with your photos. Therefore the finished products should be looking like the original, but with the necessary corrections.

In any case, the original seem to be out of focus.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the insight. I'll keep that in mind for the next painting.

Laura Melis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personnellement je trouve que la photo que vous avez soumise est très belle et mérite d'être encadrée. Malheureusement le personnel d'Adobe Stock est éduqué pour rejeter toute photo qui n'a pas une mise au point précise et des détails très démarqués. Continuez à produire de telles images mais abstenez-vous de les soumettre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your kind words and it's fine it didn't get accepted. I will soldier on! However, it is a painting not a photo. I didn't use a reference photo so I don't even have that to post. 🤭:evergreen_tree:

Laura Melis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines