• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Declined as intellectual property violation?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why?

DSC_0012.jpg

Also, I have noticed that Adobe rejects bokeh effects as out of focus too.

for example

DSC_6434.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

For an interior photo like this restaurant you need a property release / permission from the owner of the restaurant/house.

In the case of the cat, there seems to be very little sharp areas in the picture, too little for an acceptance, I think.

But what is even more important: The "bokeh effect" creates light-dark seams around the head of the cat, which also lead to a rejection. The image also appears to be very noisy.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For an interior photo like this restaurant you need a property release / permission from the owner of the restaurant/house.

In the case of the cat, there seems to be very little sharp areas in the picture, too little for an acceptance, I think.

But what is even more important: The "bokeh effect" creates light-dark seams around the head of the cat, which also lead to a rejection. The image also appears to be very noisy.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines