Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting image from "In review" tab bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try delete image that is in "In review" section (select the image, press "delete file" link) wrong image is deleted.

And one more problem: In "Sales" tab there is "Invalid date" instead of dates.

My system is MacOs Sierra 10.12.6

Browser: Safari 10.1.2

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

This is a known issue. You are not able to delete files pending review. Clicking the delete button on content in review only removes the first image on the page and not the selected content. Once an image has been removed, assuming it is approved you can delete it immediately from your portfolio at that time.

Do not attempt to delete pending files. We are working with the engineers to have that button removed but for now, please ignore it.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for moving, but what about answering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images that are pending review cannot be deleted or edited. Once the file has been reviewed, if approved you can delete it from your portfolio. If rejected, no further action is required as the file won't be online.

The invalid date message you are seeing is a known issue associated specifically with the Safari browser. The engineers are aware of it however I do not know when it will be fixed. For now, if you use a different browser you should see the dates listed as normal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images that are pending review CAN be deleted. There is a button there. But it works buggy.

bug.png

As for invalid date. Your advice to change the browser is insulting. It takes five minutes and one programmer to fix such a bug. Instead you advice all mac users that use Safari to use "different browser". The top IT company such as Adobe unable to fix minor bug!

The engineers are aware, may be you need to inform somebody who really cares?

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer the questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wasn't IN safari, i was using google chrome & had the same bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue. You are not able to delete files pending review. Clicking the delete button on content in review only removes the first image on the page and not the selected content. Once an image has been removed, assuming it is approved you can delete it immediately from your portfolio at that time.

Do not attempt to delete pending files. We are working with the engineers to have that button removed but for now, please ignore it.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the point to remove delete button? What if I change my mind after I had submitted an image?

You know it is something wrong that instead of fixing button functionality you propose to get rid of it.

Anyway do as you like.

To: MatHayward

Your promised the bug with dates to be fixed several months ago.

Your words about "the engineers are aware of it" and that "we are working with the engineers" make me laugh.

I ask you again to try to find the right person and report about the bug fix delays.

Believe me the bugs we talk about are very easy to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mat,

How do I delete a photo from my approved stream? When I select a photo, the only option I see is "Add to Collection". How do I remove an asset from the platform all together?

Thanks,

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the image has been approved and is online in your portfolio you can delete it while in the Dashboard. Select the image and scroll down the page. You will see a preview image of the selected file. Adjacent to the preview is a link that says "Delete File."

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mat, I was clicking on the select box instead of on the photo itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations!

Dates work in Safari, at least now.

One more thing - dates format is like "10/30/2017, 11:06:41 PM".

These slashes look a bit outdated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines