Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dispute a rejected file

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was guessing if it's possible to dispute a rejected photography file (or more...), which appear from my side fully appropriate (as exemple : intelectual property rejected for a skyline view of a city or for a non-blur photography - shot with a 5D - rejected for blur...) ?

Few exemple of intelectual property (is it me ? or it's not legal anymore to shoot a city ?) - screenshot from rejected - 

Capture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 11.35.53.pngCapture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 11.36.00.pngCapture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 11.36.12.pngCapture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 11.36.23.png

For a blur effect (is it me again ??!) - I add the original file -  :

Capture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 11.37.27.png

IMG_3497.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

There is no dispute process, except that you may post pictures here and experts will look into them and advice. They are (normally) standard experienced contributors, but from time to time there are also Adobe people giving advice.

The castle: if that is the original file than it's indeed not sharp:

clipboard_image_0.png

As for the IP:

All your pictures are too small to look at, but please check for logos on the buildings (or on the ship...).

Also if you use tradenames either in the keywords or the title, the pict

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no dispute process, except that you may post pictures here and experts will look into them and advice. They are (normally) standard experienced contributors, but from time to time there are also Adobe people giving advice.

The castle: if that is the original file than it's indeed not sharp:

clipboard_image_0.png

As for the IP:

All your pictures are too small to look at, but please check for logos on the buildings (or on the ship...).

Also if you use tradenames either in the keywords or the title, the picture gets also refused.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok you are right, I'll check that (from my point of view it's not a log issue, more a building for intelectual property, maybe in key words) Thank you for your answer 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed : for the castel view the zoom you did it's between 300% - 400% zoom on a 78in x 51in (72 pixel/inch), it appears not too sharp at this point, that's true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My zoom is at 200%. It shows that the colours are "smudged". I chose 200% because at 100% you have the impression to get something wrong. At 200% you see that it is missing sharpness and contrast.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines