• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to fill out tax form?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am soo new here. Do I have to fill out tax form. This is not a business. I am just trying to

contribute photos. Not a  business

Thank you for the help

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

You must complete a tax form before you can submit a payment request. Before then, if you do not submit a tax form, all of your commissions will be subject to the maximum amount of tax withholding. I recommend you complete the form as soon as possible.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must complete a tax form before you can submit a payment request. Before then, if you do not submit a tax form, all of your commissions will be subject to the maximum amount of tax withholding. I recommend you complete the form as soon as possible.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sorry to bud in but i cat find answer anywhere and this is about the closest to my question. How  or even what is or does does a person/hobbyist from Canada put for a exception any? It used to b a w8 that dove would send. Adit it took me a year to fill tha one until they told me which lines I didn't  have to fill by blocking them out. Now all the lines I was unsure about are back. Scared eyes 👀. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the Tax FAQs for non-US Citizens below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Contributor-tax-FAQ.html#FAQsspecifictononUScitizens

If you have any questions, contact Adobe directly at  a d o b e t a x @ a d o b e . c o m (without spaces)

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is US law, because Adobe are a US company. You must of course pay tax on any money you make by selling photos, and must declare it in your own country. But without a tax form, you would also have to pay tax in the US, so you would pay double taxes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines