• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you consider these images good?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ask for advice_DSC1005tejaban.jpg_DSC1028pared hoja.jpg_DSC0994girasol.jpg_DSC1040hoja rosa.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

The first one with the wooden slats is both under exposed and over exposed. For something like that, it might help to do a bracketed exposure and use Photoshop to combine them. If you don't have the option to do that, try to work with the shadows and highlights (or other color corrections) in RAW.

I think the wall of fake leaves is interesting. But there may be other shots already on Adobe Stock like that. There are some distracting holes in the bottom right and the top left that make it less use

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first one with the wooden slats is both under exposed and over exposed. For something like that, it might help to do a bracketed exposure and use Photoshop to combine them. If you don't have the option to do that, try to work with the shadows and highlights (or other color corrections) in RAW.

I think the wall of fake leaves is interesting. But there may be other shots already on Adobe Stock like that. There are some distracting holes in the bottom right and the top left that make it less useful.

The fake sunflower and the leaf with pink veins are both very similar to hundreds of other shots on Adobe Stock, so I wouldn't worry about them too much if they don't get accepted. Also, the sunflower has a distracting light-colored thread/hair right in the main brown part of the flower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay thank you very much, I'll take the advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines