• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Tax form slow down image approvals?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I intentionally skipped the tax form when I signed up a few days ago and I see that my images are still in review.  I am fine with having 30% with held right now because I do not have an LLC established to route any extra income into and my day job has a large pay variance and I really would just wait until tax returns to deal with teh 30% withholdings from adobe stock.  Can any moderators advise if the Tax form is what is holding my images up at this time?  Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

No, the tax form won't impact the review time however you won't be able to submit a payment request until you have completed the form. Your files are still in the pending queue awaiting moderation and I expect they will be reviewed soon.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the tax form won't impact the review time however you won't be able to submit a payment request until you have completed the form. Your files are still in the pending queue awaiting moderation and I expect they will be reviewed soon.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines