• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

doesn't meet our needs so we can't accept it into our collection.

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started a new video collection that involves the use of tools, primarily power tools.  I am doing some isolated shots of lumber being sawn, routed, planed and other submitted to processes.  I submitted four, one was accepted, two others I deleted because I knew there was a problem and one that got the note: "doesn't meet our needs so we can't accept it into our collection."  First, there is a dearth of decent tool use videos.  Second, one video in the collection was accepted, right away. This makes little sense to be.  I appreciate the task the reviewer perform, but please, 180 degrees out on two judgement calls? Were it the first time this sort of dichotomy has occurred I would have gone off and sulked without saying anything.  I would appreciate hearing others thinking on this.     

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Hello, "Doesn't meet our needs so we can't accept it into our collection." This statement is quite clear. It means there is not a call for more of these then are presently offered in the Adobe Stock collection. The collection of yours that was accepted did meet a need at this time  - so it was accepted. Pretty plain. Each item offered by you is judged and taken in or rejected on the merit and need of every single one you upload. You should not expect all of your things to be accepted in bulk. Th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in joanh22203655 and ricky336 for helping you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, "Doesn't meet our needs so we can't accept it into our collection." This statement is quite clear. It means there is not a call for more of these then are presently offered in the Adobe Stock collection. The collection of yours that was accepted did meet a need at this time  - so it was accepted. Pretty plain. Each item offered by you is judged and taken in or rejected on the merit and need of every single one you upload. You should not expect all of your things to be accepted in bulk. The demand decides the results of your offering. The quality of your work also must meet the demand of the buyer. Follow all the guidelines for stock contributors as listed in the information Adobe has posted and study the Adobe stock to know your competition and what is in demand now. Happy your second collection was accepted. Best regards, JH

To learn more about the type of content we're looking for, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines