Copied

2G7A7979.jpgAZ-6548.jpgAZ-7109.jpgAZ-7752.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, just to check, did you have the watermark when you uploaded your images, which is present in these shots at the bottom left -  © cJ's? If so, don't. Adobe won't accept images with a watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you did not include the watermarks, please give us the refusal reasons per image. That's what is written on red bg here: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uk/uploads/rejected .

Like:...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeyarajc,

To better assist you, we definitely need the rejection reason Adobe sends. However if I were to guess, I would believe the rejection might include intellectual property violation, technical issue, and or exposure. Part of the sea horizon is blown out with too much of a highlight. There's writing on the wall of the first image. Also there might be an issue with the framing of that image, and or the intensity of the light entering. If the third is not a country flag then it would attract an intellectual property violation rejection. And the last image might have a technical (framing) issue..

These are my guesses. Send us the reason from Adobe and we'll be better able to assist you.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines