• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doubt about the language in the photo tagging

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The region where I use Adobe Stock is Spain and I have always tagged the photos in Spanish but lately I am doing it in English (Always indicating in the options that the language is English) I have seen that the web automatically translates the tags but not the titles. Is there any problem doing this? Can I continue to label in English even if my region is in a different language or is it better to do it with my language?

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do it in English, except if your pictures are of such local value only that only locals would be interested in.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll second Abambo's recommendation. If possible, add your keywords in English and allow the system to translate. 

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines