• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download upload statistics

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to download detailed my uploaded photos statistics. Or at least the date when photo was uploaded and the name of it. I was able to download such statistics about my sold pictures, and that's great, but would also need about uploaded photos, so I could make some analysis.

Is that possible? If so, how can I do that?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't rely on Adobe Stock for that. That's data you should be tracking on your end with your favorite spreadsheet, database or project management software. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And that's sad, as everything is recorded in the Adobe database. Of course, it's good that at least it's possible to download statistics about sold pictures, but I like data, the more the better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sort your picture according to their upload (sort by date).For the rest you need to keep your own accounting. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, I can sort, but then I have individually press on every image to get their details (name, upload date). That would take too much time to get the data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know what the upload date would bring to me. But if you want that data, you need to do your own accounting. As for the original filename, I'm working via Lightroom Classic, so I keep the files in the stocks collection. Infact, I have 2 queues, the second is for resubmissions after a refusal and after the corrections. If you use Lightroom, I suggest you use collections for that. 

What is interesting to me is how many times an asset got sold and how much I did made with those sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines