• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded and LICENSED 200 SIlver Gradient Swatches that will not load

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFTER OVER 4 HOURS YESTERDAY ON CHAT WITH ADOBE I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. HOWEVER THE ADOBE SUPPORT PERSON RESET MY PREFERENCES FOR NO REASON AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. I WANT THE 200 SILVER GRADIENTS TO INSTALL 'INDIVIDUALLY" AS SWATCHES WITHOUT HAVING TO DRAG AND DROP EACH INDEPENTLY. HOWEVER WHEN I DO OPEN THEM THROUGH OTHER LIBRARY THE BELOW SWATCHES ARE WHAT I GET. I AM A FAIRLY ADVANCED USER AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY I UPLOADED ONE SET AND IT WORKED FINE BUT NOW THIS SET DOES NOT WORK FINE. I ALSO HAVE PUT THE FILES DIRECTLY IN MY PRESETS\EN_US\SWATCHES FOLDER OH AND ADOBE SUPPORT IS FOR THE BIRDS. IN THAT 4 HOURS I ASKED 30 TIMES AT LEAST FOR A LEVEL TWO AND THEY NEVER PROVIDED IT. NEITHER SUPPORT PERSON WAS AWARE OF ADOBE STOCK AND I ACTUALLY UPLOADED LINKS TO THE SECOND SUPPORT PERSON SHOWING HOW TO UPLOAD MULTIPLE SWATCHES AT A TIME. THEY ARE ONLY AWARE OF THE DRAG AND DROP PRACTICE! I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS DILEMMA. I AM FINISHED USING ADOBE SUPPORT THEY ARE THE WORST.Annotation 2019-10-31 145930.jpgAnnotation 2019-10-31 145831.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry about your experience, but if you want help from the community you should stop shouting and give more useful information:

• I can't read your text because you are writing all ALL-CAPS. 
  • I have no idea what the asset id is nor do you give information on the program you use.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOL sorry about the caps did not realize they were on. Also, you should go to the doctor if you cannot read all caps that's not good. I am using illustrator simply trying to upload an adobe stock #141191712 and it is called 200 Silver Gradients. I believe from another forum nobody can solve the issue. I was told to post here so that adobe stock knows they have product on their pages that are not working as promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines