Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Options

Participant ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I've been using Adobe Stock since last year as a contributor, and I see no options to re-edit keywords, or correct categories.

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 07.58.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 07.58.22 AM.png

So, if I missed the "auto-category" I have no way to go back and fix it before or after it was submitted.

For some reason it thought this was "food", and i can't change the category. TerryWhite​

Thanks,

A.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

On the page you have shown - screen shot, hover with your mouse over the title for example, the section will be highlighted and you will see a pencil icon - click on it - and you will be able to edit! You can do this with all the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​ and looping in MatHayward​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the page you have shown - screen shot, hover with your mouse over the title for example, the section will be highlighted and you will see a pencil icon - click on it - and you will be able to edit! You can do this with all the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Thank you. Wish that was more obvious. I cannot do this unless the images have been approved though. For those "submitted for review" this doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be correct - just wait until the image is approved, then you can make the changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines