editioral

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

as a particular contributor it is possible to upload editorial images with recognizable people without having authorization from the people. so images that would be sold under editioral

thaks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

No that's not possible. Editorial pictures of this kind are exclusively sourced from press agencies. You need to be a contributor of those so that your pictures get consideration.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

editioral

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

as a particular contributor it is possible to upload editorial images with recognizable people without having authorization from the people. so images that would be sold under editioral

thaks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

No that's not possible. Editorial pictures of this kind are exclusively sourced from press agencies. You need to be a contributor of those so that your pictures get consideration.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

thanks for your answer, since the start of my professional activity as a photographer, in 1972, I only stayed in an agency for a few months, that does not suit me !!! shame because 80% of my images are editorial photos

best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2020 0