• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editorial images. Why not?

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just joined Adobe Stock after submitting to other libraries for a few years and just discovered that I can't upload any of my editorial content. Is there a good reason why Adobe Stock don't allow editorial content from individual contributors? I am mostly a travel photographer and have many images of cultural diversity with people in countries like Malawi and Oman. I attended, as an official photographer, the event celebrating former South African President, Nelson Mandela's life days after he passed away. Was Reuters there? I doubt it, but it was a huge historical event. Does Adobe really want to lose out on many images from millions of travel photographers? Just help me understand please.

Thank you.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. We'll keep it in mind. Right now we are not able to accept your editorial content but your interest is appreciated.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. We'll keep it in mind. Right now we are not able to accept your editorial content but your interest is appreciated.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines