• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editorial images

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe Stock not accept editorial images? I'm thinking of contributing but if editorial images are not acceptable, it hardly seems worth it. If, like me, you don't do model releases, do you only upload images without people in?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

There is no chance to upload editorial content at this time.

Re: Editorial content

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too, I would like to upload some editorial pictures, but that is not a possibility here.

That's a matter of choice. Adobe has a collaboration with news and sports agencies. If you contribute to them, your pictures will be in the circuit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no chance to upload editorial content at this time.

Re: Editorial content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so that makes it simple—Adobe Stock is not for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I've been waiting for 3 years for Editorial to be open.... I even went to farther places just to take Editorial pictures yet still, it's almost year 2019, Fotolia is completely gone, yet there's seems  no place for our Editorial shots in Adobe Stock. So Sad. This keeps me making my portfolio stagnant coz I'm kind of uninspired of why Editorial photos, which are popular to buyers in many marketplaces, are not welcome here (for individual contributor). This keeps me from uploading more and my spark of hope of waiting for it to be finally open seems already gone. A hopeless case, I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, just went to upload some images myself but they have logos on them, can't see how to create editorial, shutterstock it is then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editorial pictures are only through selected news agencys like Reuters. If you want to contribute, you must contribute to Reuters. Sports events are a different agency, unfortuneatly only for America.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's to protect the big guys from the little guys. Oligarchy and competition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think that. I think its more that when you open those you need people to check them. If you take pictures from an agency you will not have less problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines