Editorial Images

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a current Contributor and have several editorial images I think could be used as stock photos. How can I get my editorial images considered for use?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editorial Images

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a current Contributor and have several editorial images I think could be used as stock photos. How can I get my editorial images considered for use?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not have a process for contributors to send editorial images. They apparently license their editorial content from another agency.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

As said before editorial images are provided from press agencies. Only a certain range of contributors can offer illustrative editorial content.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0