• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure Issue

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted some images on stock app. Two them were rejected. I would like to know what criteria Adobe uses in judging exposure.  Can anyone help?

These are the photos in question.  Also, how can I improve the photo? 

G. Fleming

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those both look a little on the dark side for me too. Have you checked to make sure your monitor isn't overly bright recently? They can sometimes get out of whack over time. You really want flowers like that to pop and both shots look a little dull. It's hard to give any other suggestions for improvement as the example images you've provided are tiny. But, yes, brighter would be good without losing the nice deep shadow areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks your suggestion was right on!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From my corner of eye, i see some strong "vinieting"  ,  to fix it   in lightroom, it can happen of using cheap lens 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines