• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPOSURE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.I have this problem uploading image.Can someone explain me what this mean to know how to fix it.I share the image below.Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post an example here? Use the 11th icon from the right and upload through that. Annotation 2019-09-13 121833.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry , can't understand this 11 icon.I have linked picture in the post,its called Arch_B_003

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to click the blue reply button and this brings up the edit box. The icon is the 11th icon from the right:

The picture box icon. Click on that and it brings you to this. Here is a screenshot:

Annotation 2019-09-13 183012.jpg

You can upload your picture to that and it should appear in this post.

It will then be easier to see what the problem is.

However, from your example, I think it is a little dark. You need to make the illustration lighter. A bit like this:

Arch_B_003 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines