• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback request - authentic photo of cross formation in clouds

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I tried posting this photo to Adobe photo stock, but it was rejected due to "technical issues."  Can anyone provide feedback as to why it was rejected? This was an authentic picture of a cross formation in the clouds. In fact, capturing the cross was purely accidental. The original intent was to photo the rainbow. I cropped the cars from the bottom of the picture, but I left the signpost in the photo to lend to the authenticity (and knowing it could be easily removed by a professional). Are either of these things reason for rejection? Should I remove the sign with Photoshop and resubmit? Thanks for the feedback.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your photo has a sharpness and noise problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the reason for rejection is IP issues the rejection will say so. Focus only on technical issues. Examine at 100-200%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have some heavy duty noise issues here. 

Better luck next time,

Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what's been said about noise, the colors are drab, contrast is low and composition is uneven (partial palm on right side is distracting).  Unfortunately, there is no "Wow Factor" here.  A better camera might help.  Also look at what other Adobe Stock Photographers are doing.  With 37K results, you have some fierce competition.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines