File format requirements when uploading images through Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m an established photographer but totally new to Adobe Stock. When uploading images to Stock using LR, should I be exporting a JPEG copy into the Adobe Stock uploader or can I just send my virtual RAW copy of the image into the uploader?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

You can send your virtual raw file through the uploader. It will be converted to JPEG during the upload.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File format requirements when uploading images through Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m an established photographer but totally new to Adobe Stock. When uploading images to Stock using LR, should I be exporting a JPEG copy into the Adobe Stock uploader or can I just send my virtual RAW copy of the image into the uploader?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ricky336 | Adobe Community Professional

You can send your virtual raw file through the uploader. It will be converted to JPEG during the upload.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's excellent, I was hoping that was the case, thank you Ricky.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0
ricky336 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0