• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Rejected - Intellectual Property Rights Violation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me understand why my icons, (thought and drawn by me), have been rejected and violate intellectual property? Thank you.

Captura.JPG

And this is the image rejected is this:

Captura_2.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All art (not photographic) needs property release. Are you the original artist for all of these icons? If so, you need to fill in a property release as the artist. If not, you need the artist to fill one in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, thanks for your previous answer.

I wanted to point out that I recently sent a video of a girl's hands putting on disinfectant gel and it has also been rejected for intellectual property. You do not see the girl's face or recognize anyone, nor do you see logos, or anything. Keywords are common, there is no name registered in them or in the title. Should I upload a model release even if only some hands are visible?

Thank you.

Captura.JPGCaptura_2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The red cross icon is protected intellectual property and we cannot accept submissions that feature it. I recommend you remove the color and resubmit.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines