File Rejected

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I would like to question why one of my recent uploads was declined, File ID: 216887731, the reason given was similar image(s) already submitted. I find this strange as this image that was rejected is of a completely different dog, I own two dogs and have this far only submitted photos of one of my dogs, a brown dog, along with photos of a friends dog; but the rejected photo was a photo of my other dog, a white dog (although the photo submitted is in black and white), and this was the first time an image of this dog was ever submitted. Although I submitted three portraits of my dogs, I find it strange that the rejected photo is of an entirely different dog, that looks entirely different to the other dog - so therefore can not be similar. I will also argue that the pose is not that similar as that of the two portraits of the brown dog that you did accept, and is no different to hundreds of similar poses you have accepted by other photographers. Who would I need to email to to have this decision reviewed fairly.

Yours Sincerely,

Tyrone

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Rejected

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I would like to question why one of my recent uploads was declined, File ID: 216887731, the reason given was similar image(s) already submitted. I find this strange as this image that was rejected is of a completely different dog, I own two dogs and have this far only submitted photos of one of my dogs, a brown dog, along with photos of a friends dog; but the rejected photo was a photo of my other dog, a white dog (although the photo submitted is in black and white), and this was the first time an image of this dog was ever submitted. Although I submitted three portraits of my dogs, I find it strange that the rejected photo is of an entirely different dog, that looks entirely different to the other dog - so therefore can not be similar. I will also argue that the pose is not that similar as that of the two portraits of the brown dog that you did accept, and is no different to hundreds of similar poses you have accepted by other photographers. Who would I need to email to to have this decision reviewed fairly.

Yours Sincerely,

Tyrone

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2018 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens. But without seeing the pictures, nobody can advice what happened or may have happened.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2018 1