• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding my file name

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a database of images I've uploaded (finally).  A couiple in the stock, I can not find on my PC.  How do I find the filename of a photo I uploaded. I only see Adobe's number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

I'm sorry but I don't think the original file name is listed anywher in Adobe Stock on approved content.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit:  I am talking about Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I don't think the original file name is listed anywher in Adobe Stock on approved content.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's ok....I created a data base and entered both in it and will continue with this method. That way before I upload a photo I can check the data base to see if I have uploaded before.   Guess I could also make a collection in Lightroom...... That way when I add to the collection, if it's already there I will be notified.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines