Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First image sold

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sold an image for the very first time! Horray! XD

Anyway, is the amount reflected in my profile is still subject to tax and/or adobe cuts? Or is this already the net amount that I would receive everytime I sell an image?

Your kind clarification is highly appreciated.

Thanks much.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answer to your question, but I want to congrattulate you for your first sell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. Thank you @Switchlab 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MCOWEN,

This is super awesome! Congrats for your sell!!

I wish I could give you the "correct answer" right away but don't want to create false spectations.

However, I found this information https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html#Requestingapayment about requesting a payment. To ME, it seems that perhaps what you see is the net amount, but I am NOT sure (take a look at the "step 3 screenshot" in that link, that guy, has a "Total earnings of $90.99" in the background, and in the confirmation window it says, "You are about to cashout $90.99", so probably yes, adobe has taken its slice already, but again, Not absolutely sure).

Probably if we keep reading all that stuff we will find the answer, because, in all things related to money, there are always "surprises".

Cheers,

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vences.yyc

I really appreciate your kind reply. The link is very informative. I'm also now reading other posts related to this topic. 

Thanks a lot. GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The amount shown in your profile is what you get, and once you have reached 25 USD you can request a payout.

However, you will be subject to the tax in your country of tax residence.

The amount of tax depends on where you live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ricky336 

Thank you very much for the information. 

Wishing you well and more sells too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taxes will be deduced according to the papers you sent in. And yes, YOU will be responsible for paying your local taxes. The amount you get per picture is dependent on what the buyer paid. And that is dependant on the license they took and on the subscription they have.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Abanbo for the information. Well noted.

Rgds,

Mcowen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Congratulation for your first sale. As for your earning you should fill in the right form and upload it for the tax center, then it has to be accepted and then after every time you will sell one of your file you will know the right earning. If you have any doubt you can contact Adobe stock. Bye. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @giovannid74675258

Thank you. I've actually submitted the tax form and t'was immediately validated in just 1 day.

That was quick. Good job on Adobe team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines