First rejection

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_8820.jpg

IMG_8825.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

I'm a newbie to submitting photos. These were rejected because of "not fitting their needs." What does that mean? I thought that as long as the photo was of good quality subject matter doesn't matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Du-Rel ,

That rejection reason means it is likely your photo will not get sold on Adobe stock. Each platform has its own market, and will tend to take images that suits their market. Even though Adobe rejects them, other platforms are likely to accepts them because their market is different.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought that as long as the photo was of good quality subject matter doesn't matter.

================

Of course the subject matters!!   Why would you think it doesn't?

Keywords and categories are the search terms that Stock customers use to find exactly what they want.

Would you pay for these images?  What would you use them for?  Personally or professionally, I don't see much commercial use for them.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines