• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foreign poster printing with my photos from Adobe

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve recently started reverse  look up some of my photos. Here’s something really weird. I’ve found some of my images on foreign websites that still have the adobe watermark but when you click on order a poster it seems that the purchase just goes thru. Anyboft else seen this? Just seems strange.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is likely a partner API site. These are very common. They are allowed to display our entire collection to their customers. If someone wants to purchase a product with your image then a license is purchased immediately. This is a one time license so if another customer wants to buy the same file they would then need to purchase an additional license.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MatHayward  wrote

so if another customer wants to buy the same file they would then need to purchase an additional license.

...and each time this happends, the bells ring for Kirk Wester​...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines