• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia account

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I synchronized my accounts when Fotolia sent a request for this. But I can't get access to photos I was selling on Fotolia or to my credits I've earned there. I sent a letter to support but they've responded that my account wasn't synced with adobe. Then I tried to do it again through Adobe site but after entering login and password to Fotolia the message appears which day to to contact a support for help. I'm confused. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still need to pass via (contributor) support. We can't help here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems the suggestion to me from support guy on his letter is useless: to try to log in with my account login on Fotolia to Adobe. It's impossible. I thought maybe support managers can see my message here and give some advice what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines