• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia sync. problem

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem syincronising muy fotolia and adobe acount. This screenshot reveals it. I´ve tried entering in my stock acount without being connected in fotolia. And i have tried to access to the stock with various adobe acounts.

I am selling in photolia and i recieve emails that confirm it. The acount i am entering wiith is linked to the email were i recieve my notifications.

I have also tried to access adobe stock directly trought my fotolia acount but it doesnt work either

I dont know what else to do. Could anyone give me any solutions? Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

We can't troubleshoot sync issues in the forum, please submit a ticket to support and we'll look into it for you. The contact us link is at the bottom of the contributor portal. If for some reason you cannot access that, please email contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in MatHayward for expert help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't troubleshoot sync issues in the forum, please submit a ticket to support and we'll look into it for you. The contact us link is at the bottom of the contributor portal. If for some reason you cannot access that, please email contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines