• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia to Adobe stock "The selected account is already in use."

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I get that it might have already synced but I want to be able to access adobe stock and upload content but I can't get past the page that says

We've noticed that you are selling on Fotolia. Fotolia is now part of Adobe Stock so let's get your accounts Synced.

I have seen the explanation from a member of staff below on another thread:

It appears you have already synced account the account you listed with an Adobe ID in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. You cannot sync it to more than one account so you will get the error message you described when attempting to do so.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Sounds like you are trying to create a new account instead of simply signing in with your existing account. Be sure to hit the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner and not the buttons in the center of the login page.

Remember to sign into Adobe Stock you need to use your Adobe ID and Adobe password. Not your Fotolia credentials.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are trying to create a new account instead of simply signing in with your existing account. Be sure to hit the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner and not the buttons in the center of the login page.

Remember to sign into Adobe Stock you need to use your Adobe ID and Adobe password. Not your Fotolia credentials.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem ...I get stuck on this page - Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor - and can get no further.  I try sign in to my existing account with adobe ID and password, but the form "locks in" with my Fotolia ID and won't allow to be changed...then I get the same error messages.  

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/onboarding/sync-fotolia-2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link at the bottom. We'll do our best to assist.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply...cannot submit a ticket as you suggest because every attempt to get on the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal leads me only to this page, locks me in with no further navigation allowed.  Trying to clear cache to see if this will resolve but not clear on how to do this on Mac...thanks for your further assistance.

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 7.25.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please consider this email in lieu of a ‘ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal as I cannot access the portal.  Please do not consider this request for assistance closed or correct at this time..thanks…

Daniel Shumny

[Moderator message: Private information deleted. Please do not post phone numbers and e-mails in these public fora]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

von Volker Poth am 08.03.2018 19:24

Hi,

to reach the support without being logged in in your Account use: contributor-support@adobe.com .

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why the second button exist if it confused the people! Can't you fix this?! I was misled and another account has been created and now I am looking how to delete it! Even this is not clearly set on your site! Why all these hurdles?! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines