• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble syncing my Fotolia account with Adobe Stock. Adobe Stock keep telling me that the account is already in use. Can anyone help me.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

You already synced your account in August. You can only do this once. If you see a message encouraging you to sync you can disregard it if you have already done so.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You already synced your account in August. You can only do this once. If you see a message encouraging you to sync you can disregard it if you have already done so.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear MatHaywardcould you please specify where is a button to Disregard syncing?Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Fotolia account associated with the Adobe ID you are using for forum access was synced in March of 2017 which tells me you are attempting to sign into Adobe Stock with a different Adobe ID that is associated with an additional Fotolia account tied to that email address. It's impossible for me to tell since you redacted your Adobe ID in the screen shot.

Log out of your Adobe Creative Cloud account and sign back into the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal using the email address you are posting to the forum with. You should not see any sync requirements.

If you do, submit a ticket to support using the contact us link found at the bottom of the contributor portal and we'll look into it for you.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of your Adobe Creative Cloud account and sign back into the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal using the email address you are posting to the forum with. You should not see any sync requirements.

Thats what I do all the time - and I see Sync page everytime.

which tells me you are attempting to sign into Adobe Stock with a different Adobe ID

I have informed  Richard Britton Adobe Case Update 00071736   which is my Adobe Stock account

(cause Im able to get there by clicking last sold file on Fotolia) he told which of my emails connected

to my Adobe Stock account, so they arent different I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I got the same problem. And I can't see my fotolia account with all my photos, money and history.

Please, help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I got the same problem. And I can't see my fotolia account with all my photos, money and history.

Please, help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat, I've done what you said and it still doesn't work. Logged out of my Adobe Creative Cloud, signed in to my Fotolia, pressed the link where it says to go to Adobe Stock, it asks me enter my user and password and I get the message "there is already an adobe ID with this email". I've been months in this and it's very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did it once more and the adobe id was accepted, without going through Fotolia. But, once it was accepted it sent me to the same page where it says that Adobe Stock recognizes I have a Fotolia account! I tried to put in my account info and again I get "the account selected is already in use" If I'm already in, why can't I access my Fotolia info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm not sure that my accounts fotolia and adobe are synced. Also I see some money on fotolia stock. Will they moved to adobe acount?

Also there is a difference in file counts. Looks like that photos are not synced.

Thanks,

Zyoma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zyoma  wrote

Also I see some money on fotolia stock. Will they moved to adobe acount?

Also there is a difference in file counts. Looks like that photos are not synced.

Yes, all should transfer to Adobe stock. Photo count should be identical, the remaining cash should be transfered etc.

If there is a trouble use the “Contact us” link in the contributor page footer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines