• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotos rechazadas por no cumplir las normas

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, soy nuevo en esta comunidad y he enviado algunas fotos . Recientemente he mandado algunas fotos al stock de Adobe y he tenido algunas que han sido rechazadas por "no cumplir las normas". Me resulta muy ambiguo y agradecería cualquier comentario aclaratorio pues no encuentro mucha información al respecto. Si me pudieseis pasar algún enlace aclaratorio explicando las normas lo agradecería también.

Aquí están las fotos:

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-15 a las 19.34.57.png

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-15 a las 19.25.08.png

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-15 a las 19.27.58.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

If it's like the other photo you made threads about, it's your watermark. Adobe Stock does not accept images with a watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafael,

Did you refer to the Reasons for content rejection as mentioned here?

You may also submit a support query from your contributor portal for further details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's like the other photo you made threads about, it's your watermark. Adobe Stock does not accept images with a watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I do want to say that your photos look beautiful (although, they are a little small - I'm assuming you are uploading a higher res version of them to Adobe).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all the tips! And yes, the issue was the watermark, I´ve uploaded them to Adobe without the watermark and they´ve been accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines