Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Abo as a contributor

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

according to my files I achieved over 300 approved picture uploads before October of this year, and have not yet received my code for my free Creative Cloud subscription prolongation. 

My acceptance rate is well over 50%. My current free subscription ends on 8th Oct. and I think I need to prolong this with a new code or will it automatically be prolonged?

Does anybody know when I receive the new code or why I did not ?

Thanks,
Robert
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

You are referencing the 2019 bonus code promotion. Eligibility ended on December 31, 2019. The new bonus program information can be found HERE

Qualified contributors will receive their code in February, 2021 so you will need to pay for a subscription during the gap between expiration and the new code distribution. 

Kind regards,

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, 

I believe you will need a new code. I suggest you send a request to Adobe via the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jacqueline,

thanks so much for your reply. One more - may stupid - question, but where exactly do I find the "contact us"?

i had read this suggestion before, but on my page is only "support" and there is no email just phone or chat. The other page I find is the general help section, but still no email to write to.

thanks,

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jacqueline,

i found the Icon with the 3 dots and the circle opening a chat and I typed "Agent" to get conn3cted to a real person. It worked. The Email they Shared with me is 

Contributor-support@adobe.com

so maybe that helps others too, to avoid long searches.

have a good day,

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html is the correct way to connect to contributor help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the scheme had changed and it was now for 150 downloads in a year rather than total number uploaded?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/change-to-the-adobe-stock-contributor-bonus-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! I never got this Email. I asked Adobe to clarify. Will let you know the outcome.

thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are referencing the 2019 bonus code promotion. Eligibility ended on December 31, 2019. The new bonus program information can be found HERE

Qualified contributors will receive their code in February, 2021 so you will need to pay for a subscription during the gap between expiration and the new code distribution. 

Kind regards,

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines