Free Creative Cloud Subscription not received

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I achieved over 300 video uploads back before December of last year, and have not received my code for my free Creative Cloud subscription. My acceptance rate is well over 50%. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. We're at 6 weeks, and I still haven't received it. I did check my SPAM folder. Nothing there. Please advise.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jacquelingphoto2017 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Carlin,

Sorry to hear about your activation code experience. Please contact Adobe about the matter using the "Contact us" at the bottom of your contributor page.

Best wishes

JG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Free Creative Cloud Subscription not received

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I achieved over 300 video uploads back before December of last year, and have not received my code for my free Creative Cloud subscription. My acceptance rate is well over 50%. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. We're at 6 weeks, and I still haven't received it. I did check my SPAM folder. Nothing there. Please advise.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jacquelingphoto2017 | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Carlin,

Sorry to hear about your activation code experience. Please contact Adobe about the matter using the "Contact us" at the bottom of your contributor page.

Best wishes

JG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlin,

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 1