Guidance on submission rate (i.e. number of photos submitted)

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any guidance on submission rates?  That is, how many images do people generally submit per week, say? 

I ask because I'm no Ansel Adams, so it doesn't bother me to have 99% of my images rejected, but I don't want to annoy the moderators either.  Currently I was looking at submitting my best image of the day.  Is that too much/little (understanding that everyone is different)?

Thanks

Andy

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Guidance on submission rate (i.e. number of photos submitted)

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any guidance on submission rates?  That is, how many images do people generally submit per week, say? 

I ask because I'm no Ansel Adams, so it doesn't bother me to have 99% of my images rejected, but I don't want to annoy the moderators either.  Currently I was looking at submitting my best image of the day.  Is that too much/little (understanding that everyone is different)?

Thanks

Andy

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 09, 2017 0
Szalam LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it really depends on the quality of the images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2017 0