Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Haven't received my Creative Cloud redemption code - Adobe Stock Contributor

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, 

After not receiving the answer for more than 2 weeks from your support center, and having waited for more than a month after I first contacted your support, I am forced to take this issue public before resorting to other options. 

I have met the criteria to receive the Adobe Creative Cloud code. Now your support wanted to convince me that I didn't, and when I made the point and showed them that they are wrong - they stopped answering. 

Adobe stock server was deleting (not uploading) some files, transferred via FTP and somehow they are counting those files towards rejected files. It makes no sense since I haven't had a chance to send those files to inspectors to reject them since they were not shown in the adobe stock UI. 

This is the video showing that Adobe Stock server accepts only 4 files uploaded simultaneously via FTP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxQdou0x8sE&feature=youtu.be

This is the video showing my rejected page: https://youtu.be/4H4cV0VnCz0 There is not even a thumbnail for 6-7 pages, so obviously there was never a complete file uploaded - yet it count's toward acceptance ratio.  And yet each page accounts for about 100 files. That's a huge mistake. 

Now I counted my accepted and rejected files and came up with these numbers: 

The YEAR 2019: 

Accepted videos: 307
Rejected videos: 54
54 videos out of 307 are 17.5%. So it means my acceptance rate is 82.5%. 

LIFETIME REJECTED FILES: 1081 files out of 3214 files on my adobe stock. So that is less than 30% rejection ratio, 70% acceptance! 

An even bigger problem occurs when I think about how this acceptance ration mistake of yours affects my positioning on Adobe stock and my sales. Algorithms are definitely taking acceptance ration into consideration and this kind of mistake costs me a lot... 

Now I hope that you solve this issue quickly.
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the video showing that Adobe Stock server accepts only 4 files uploaded simultaneously via FTP:

You are showing your FTP username and password, so take that video down immediately, and edit those details out.

It is quite normal to limit the number of concurrent FTP uploads. You should parameter your ftp so that it connects only a maximum of 4 ftp streams. 

This refusal is at a level long before they enter the moderation queue. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just an FTP password, nothing to do with an actual account. 

I did limit it later, once I figured it out. The problem is that I have a 1Gbps link, and makes no sense to limit me just to upload 4 files at the time, but ok. The main problem is that there is no instruction that shows that I should set that limit. 

I know that it is long before, but yet it counted towards my rejection ratio. 

Now I want to know how does this affects my sales?  I am pretty sure it does affect it negatively. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For sure, it makes sense to limit your bandwidth to keep bandwidth, connection slots and resources for other contributors. You are not alone in this world and your overall speed will not increase considerably with more concurrent connections.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaksa95,

I have a similar issue, not getting my redemption code and the support is not really helping. The answer is, wait another 1-2 weeks, if you don't get a code, than you did not qualify. Wow. No explantion, nothing. 

I did have 330 accepted uploads last year with only 7 rejections. Before reaching the threshold for videos I received my code for the photos. But that shouldn't change a thing. Are you getting more information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are very sorry about your experience. It must be very disappointing not to receive a CC activation code. However, because of limited access to your account information, the issue relating to activation codes cannot be resolved from the forum. I have however escalated your concern to relevant personnel that will be better able to assist.  If there is anything further, other than what was communicated to you by support, you will be contacted by them privately.

You may also use this experience as a learning curve to see what positives you may be able to glean from it, and what error to avoid. If you believe something you did, or did not do affected the outcome, try doing things differently the next time around.

Best wishes

JG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well from my side I say thank you for escalating our matter, since support is not really (very disappointingly) taking care of that matter. Let's see what happens next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear JG,

Thank you very much for your help in this matter. Unfortunatly I didn't get ANY answer from Adobe.

I think this is a very poor approach by Adobe, promising things and not keeping those promises. In case I should have done something wrong, then Adobe should at least take the time to explain WHY from their perspective I didn't qualify. But not explaining anything, not even reacting to my several approaches is extremly poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, and Jaksa,  

Activation codes were recently issued. Please look at the top of your Dashboard page to see if you have recieved one. It would be on a blue banner at the very top.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin,

Great work, thank you, the code did show up on my contributor page. Unfortunatly it says: This code has already been redeemed 😞 In other words, it doesn't work.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Please let us know if your CC activation issue was resolved.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great work, it finally worked. Got an email with the link for redeeming the earned CC activation.

Thank you very much and stay healthy!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

Congratulation, good going, and keep up the good work. 

Thanks for you goodhealth wish, We wish you the same. 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaksa,

Did you get an activation code, and did it work?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines