Copied

z-2-F-adobe2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

It's a great picture, but I see nasty little colour noise.

That, however, can easily be corrected with Camera Raw or similar (Lightroom, ...):

Even the JPEG gets nearly correctly corrected... :-).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi victor

I assume this image was rejected for a reason. You'll be better helped if you state what the reason is. The issues I see are black and white image with chromatic noise in PNG format, which means you'll need to go through the following links:

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle 

Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock

Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

The points to derive from these links are that black and white uploads are restricted. You need to magnify your images to look for and correct all noise, including chromatic noise, and your images should be uploaded in JPG format.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello victor1990955159, Photographing snow is difficult. Your photograph is beautiful and nearly perfect. I see that the white in the foreground is a bit too white so needs an evening of the hot white in the picture. I hope you know how to do this and are using Photoshop. Maybe use the hue and saturation adjustment first. Then take this photo to Camera Raw for adjustment of exposure. We are waiting for you to tell us why this was a rejected photo. Then we can be of more help to you. Best regards, JH

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock  See highlighted reasons works are rejected- at this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanh!

This photo was not taken because of: artifacts problem " Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your image. Unfortunately, during our review, we found that it has excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't take it to our collection."Probably, at the moment when I was shooting, it was snowing, in any case, this is my mistake. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a great picture, but I see nasty little colour noise.

That, however, can easily be corrected with Camera Raw or similar (Lightroom, ...):

Even the JPEG gets nearly correctly corrected... :-).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was not taken because of: artifacts problem " Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your image. Unfortunately, during our review, we found that it has excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't take it to our collection."Probably, at the moment when I was shooting, it was snowing, in any case, this is my mistake. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s enough to respond once... we all can read that answer and get notified about it. 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it rejected due to Artifacts??

That would be my guess based on what I see, and from Abambo's comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ricky, we all are guessing since January 18th, and have not the courtesy of a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This picture was not taken due :  ARTIFACTS PROBLEM    " Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it features excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't accept it into our collection".It probably is, at the moment when I was shooting it was snowing, in any case it is my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi victor

Are you suggesting that mine and Abambo's analysis is incorrect? Are you aware that chromatic noise and color noise are artifacts?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, JG! I assume your analysis and Abambo analysis are absolutely correct! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This picture was not taken due :  ARTIFACTS PROBLEM    " Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it features excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't accept it into our collection".It probably is, at the moment when I was shooting it was snowing, in any case it is my mistake.Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your upload history and could not find this image. What is the file number?

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat!

This picture was not taken due :  ARTIFACTS PROBLEM    " Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it features excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't accept it into our collection".It probably is, at the moment when I was shooting it was snowing, in any case it is my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines