• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, this is about my declined image.

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_3844.JPGHello, this is about my declined image. It is a photo of some ducts in my house. It was stated declined because of image quality. I would like to get your valuable feedback to see if something can still be done with this. Camera I have used it Nikon 1.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Dear pavlem13171719,

If you have not looked at the Adobe guidelines for stock contributors, you might not know what this rejection is all about. The first thing you should try is looking at this photo at a high magnification of 100 - 200%. Carefully look for unsharp edges and noise in smooth areas that should read cleanly with no noise. See the shadowy stuff just above and behind the pipes. Also, check the exposure, do you have the best exposure to bring out the pipe image? Adobe wants only the b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear pavlem13171719,

If you have not looked at the Adobe guidelines for stock contributors, you might not know what this rejection is all about. The first thing you should try is looking at this photo at a high magnification of 100 - 200%. Carefully look for unsharp edges and noise in smooth areas that should read cleanly with no noise. See the shadowy stuff just above and behind the pipes. Also, check the exposure, do you have the best exposure to bring out the pipe image? Adobe wants only the best quality. Here are the guidelines for you to memorize for future work. Yes, fix this one and try a resubmit. Let me know if it gets accepted. Kind regards, JH

You can find information here if you paste this in a browser:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

ON THIS PAGE

Applies to: Stock Contributor

For content to have commercial value, it must be high quality. Learn about quality and technical issues and how to avoid content rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, will try to do all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Joanh, thank you for your feedback. It helped and the photo is now accepted. Of course, there is always room for improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines